Songtrust’s platform helps songwriters and music publishing businesses collect more royalties. Started in 2010, Songtrust was named a Top Music Startup by Billboard magazine and represents over 125k songwriters.
Existing systems of royalty collection around the world are antiquated and inefficient. Songtrust is finally bringing real talent and ingenuity to a part of the music industry that has been notoriously slow in adapting to innovation.
We’re looking for our first Client Success Manager ready to take the next leap in their career by building on and owning all stages in our customer journey after signup, including onboarding, adoption, product marketing, and support, as we grow the b2c and b2b sides of our business into maturity.
We are looking for someone to be our clients (songwriters, bands, Music publishers,etc) biggest advocate and make them more successful while they utilize our platform. This role will be instrumental in keeping our clients happy and making sure they are fully activating their accounts, making the most of our features, and are being educated on how to make more money in the music business. This role will also directly report to Songtrust’s General Manager.
If you’re successful, you’ll have been responsible for building out the function from startup baseline to maturity, and you’ll continue stacking accomplishments by building out and managing your own team.
You will be:
- Spending some of your time servicing clients on their day to day needs to stay fresh with the product/customer requirements as we are in a period of rapid growth.
- Stepping back from servicing clients to seek to improve the client experience for Songtrust.
- Collaborate with Client Services, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Business Intelligence/Data Strategy and Product in order to assure clients are aware of features.
- Help improve various qualitative metrics, including our Net Promoter Score, CSAT, time to full client activation, and earnings.
- Devise and give seminars on how to maximize client potential both with Songtrust as well as the wider music industry.
- 3+ years professional work experience
- 1+ years experience serving clients via the messaging apps, email and or phone
- Experience working with product/software engineering teams
- Excellent excel /spreadsheet skills
- Prior work at a SaaS or tech driven company / team
- Understanding of statistics / SQL
- Experience in an agile development environment
- Metrics/KPI driven
- Interest in the music industry / experience with music creators
- Experience working with high volumes of customers on a non-account management model and addressing customers at scale rather than one on one
If you are interested in learning more about how you could be a part of our team and lead the disruption of a global industry, email us a resume/LinkedIn/Github/or something else that represents your experience to email@example.com