Songtrust is a music startup in NYC, providing the easiest way for songwriters to get paid royalties from the US and abroad. Created by Downtown Music Publishing (Santigold, Mötley Crüe, John Lennon) - Songtrust was named a Top Music Startup by Billboard Magazine. We help indie and working songwriters register their songs with agencies around the world to collect royalties from plays on-air, online, on TV and many other places. Unlike traditional publishing deals our clients keep 100% of their rights.
Songtrust is seeking a temporary Data Entry Clerk to assist our Publishing Operations team. You will be working with our team on processing applications and copyrights.
- Strong computer skills and clerical accuracy
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- 60 words per minute / touch typist
- Familiarity with music publishing – PROs (ASCAP, BMI, SESAC), collection societies, royalty types
- Experience using Counterpoint or other royalty administration software
- Experience with song registration processes (CWR, ACK, PRS for Music)
- Passionate about the music business
Location: Soho – New York, NY
Hours: Monday through Friday, 10am – 6pm with one hour for lunch.
To Apply: Email email@example.com with email subject “Data Entry Clerk Application” and your resume attached.