Songtrust is seeking a temporary Data Specialist to assist our team on a special project. You will be digging into the works of a new client’s catalog. You will be working with our team on copyright data collection and entry. Primarily you will be looking up recordings associated with the catalog’s history, alternate titles, album names, live performances, releases, and more.
- Strong computer skills and incredible clerical accuracy and detail
- Familiarity with music publishing – PROs, collection societies, royalty types
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization & time management skills
- Experience using Counterpoint/Vistex Music Maestro or other royalty administration software
- Experience with Youtube CMS for Music Publishers.
Location: Soho – New York, NY
Duration: Monday through Friday, 10am – 6pm(flexible). This is a temporary position, we estimate 4-8 weeks in length $12/hour.
How to Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Metadata / Catalog Temp”. Please include a quick note, resume, and the name of one of your favorite songs and an interesting piece of metadata about it.