About the Company: Songtrust helps songwriters and music publishing businesses collect more royalties. Started in 2010, Songtrust was named a Top Music Startup by Billboard magazine and represents over 100k songwriters, we are now signing more songwriters faster than any music publisher ever.
Summary: We are looking for an entrepreneurial metrics driven creative marketing, content and brand strategy leader. Songtrust has developed the best of breed product in our space, and now it is time to grow our client base and really invest in growing our brand.
- Lead our inbound and outbound marketing, website and content (email, blog, social, resource pages, sales materials, FAQ etc).
- Efficiently and creatively grow the Songtrust client base through paid advertising and earned channels across web, mobile, and offline.
- Build campaign and testing roadmaps against key business growth initiatives.
- Execute and optimize marketing campaigns, with a focus on increasing efficiency of spend through A/B testing.
- Manage and oversee external consultants and vendors (freelance writers, designers, developers, ad platforms, public relations)
2-5+ years of marketing experience for a SaaS, agency with relevant clients, or transactional service company, ideally from within a fast growing company/division.
Overall you should bring a passion for disrupting an industry and begin building the team that is directly responsible for building our client base
- Decent HTML/CSS skills + ability to do beautiful things in with a WYSIWYG editor when needed.
- Deep familiarity with the Digital Media landscape and with key AdTech tools and concepts, ability to run large a/b testing campaigns on ads.
- Metrics driven and able to create and perform analysis of KPI’s as well as generate reports for management.
- Copywriting – you are equally comfortable drafting long-form product marketing material, (e.g. case studies, press releases and white papers), and bullet point content for one-pagers and websites.
- Design – You’ve got an aesthetic and know when to bring someone in to help when you know something doesn’t feel right. Ideally you’ve read Visual Display Of Quantitative Information.
Bonus points for:
Familiarity with Hubspot(which we love), or other MPaaS
Successful partner/affiliate management
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
Health Care, 401k matching, PTO, volunteer hours
Free CitiBike Membership
Occasional free tickets to shows and performances in our SoHo office / studio.
How to apply:
Email email@example.com with your resume/linkedin and please include a song you’ve been listening to in the body.