Songtrust is seeking talented software engineers to join us in solving one of the biggest problems facing songwriters in the new music business: getting paid.
Existing systems of royalty collection around the world are antiquated and inefficient. Songtrust is finally bringing real engineering talent and ingenuity to a part of the music industry that has been notoriously slow in adapting to innovation.
- 3+ years working on production web applications
- 3-10+ years of engineering experience
- Production Django and Python expertise
- Experience with relational databases, queries, management and optimizations
- Understanding of application architecture, design patterns, methodologies and best practices
Extra points for experience with:
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Redis, etc..)
- Creating web-services/APIs
- DevOps (deployment automation, cloud management, etc..)
- Work in the amazing loft offices of Downtown Music in SoHo
- Full health insurance benefits, equity & IRA
- All the hardware you need
- Opportunity to attend relevant tech conferences (e.g. PyCon, DjangoCon)
- Invitations from partners and clients to attend shows / events
- Join the thriving NYC Music / Tech community
Songtrust provides a technology platform for royalty collection services to music business professionals. Our industry-leading online solutions help songwriters, artists, managers, labels and publishers simplify music rights management including the administration of music publishing assets, performing rights, and digital licensing.
If you’d like to join the Songtrust team, send your resume / portfolio / GitHub to: firstname.lastname@example.org