- Google Music to Launch Tuesday -- Without Licenses
- SFMusicTech: What's Next for Location-Based Music Apps
- Business Matters: TuneCore Says Upgrades, Features Behind Its Price Increase
- Warner Music Quarterly Loss Widens to $38 Million
- NARM Pre-Event: Will Record Labels, Album Format Survive?
- musiXmatch Lyrics Provider Lands $3.7 Million Funding
- Warner Music/Access Industries Deal Is A Win For Both -- But Will Gores Try to Upend It?
- Sale of Warner Music Group Means Less Financial Transparency in Music Business
- IMPALA Warns Access Industries, WMG's New Owners, Against EMI Purchase
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.