- Pirates issue anti-piracy manifesto outlining what copyright holders need to do to stop them from pirating content
- The U.S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator releases her office’s first annual report
- YouTube enlists help for music rights management from RightsFlow
- iTunes music sales fall five percent while video sales increase
- Last.fm announces it will begin charging users for mobile access
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.