- What Facebook's Relaunched Music Page Means for Musicians, Venues, Fans
- Pandora Achieves 10 Billionth Thumb
- Rdio Partners With Echo Nest, Launches Music Maze
- Warner Music $3 Billion Buyout Could be Done this Week: Source
- EMI hopes Warner Music hits the right note
- Two of South Africa's Largest Royalty Collection Agencies Join Forces
- MP3Tunes Founder Michael Robertson Weighs in on Locker Licensing Demands
- Kickstarter Helps Musicians Raise $13 Million in First Two Years
- Rethink Music's 'Financing Creativity' Panel Explores Concept of Fans as Patrons, Not Consumers
- The 1st Annual Independent Music Summit is Coming Sept. 2011
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.