- Adele Helps U.K. Digital Album Sales Top 10 Million In Record Time
- Business Matters: Does Turntable.fm Live up to the Hype?
- Do Investors Really Understand Pandora and Digital Music?
- Facebook Gets Tough On Apps
- Kanye West's G.O.O.D. Music Signs Worldwide Deal With Island Def Jam
- Loudbytes Bring Digital Downloads To Music Retail
- Michael Jackson: Two Years Since His Death How Much Has He Sold?
- Business Matters: Spotify Reportedly Launching in Mid-July -- Will Americans Care?
- Drake Slams Universal for Taking New Songs Off the Internet
- David Israelite, NMPA President's Guest Post: Why Music Publishers Must Adopt Blanket Licensing
- AOL Announces Partnership with Slacker Inc. to Deliver Enhanced Online Radio Listening Experience
- Rhapsody needs to turn up the volume
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.