- Business Matters: Clear Channel's Personalized Radio Service Due In September
- Hey Spotify, Rhapsody Tops 800,000 Subscribers
- New Sounds, New Approaches, Old Challenges Are Hot Topics at Latin Alternative Music Conference
- Business Matters: Spotify Might Predict 50 Million U.S. Subscribers, but Its Payouts Can Be Comically Small
- Spotify U.S. Is Probably Launching This Week: What Can We Expect?
- If Only Twitter Could Sell Albums
- Vinyl Sales Already Up 41% On the Year
- Sony Music Is Widening Its Lead on UMG
- Microsoft Launching ‘Xbox Music’ This Fall
- What's driving rise in music sales?
- It's The Experience That Makes Music Valuable; Not The Legal Rights
- Concert business is up 11% in first half of 2011, Pollstar reports
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.