- China's Baidu Launches Online Music Service, Reaches Deal With 3 Major Labels
- Business Matters: Who Pays for Antipiracy Enforcement?
- Apple Shares Hit All-Time High
- Harry Fox Agency Inks Deal With Spotify For Publishing Licensing, And More
- What Exactly Is An Independent Label? Differing Definitions, Different Market Shares
- L.A. Reid Officially Named Chairman & CEO of Epic Records
- Business Matters: Piracy Ravages Earnings in App World
- Inside Turntable.fm: Social Networking Meets Internet Radio
- Merlin Sues LimeWire, Seeking at Least $5 Million
- What Google's Record Revenues, 10 Million Google+ Users Mean For Music Biz
- Universal Music Strikes Direct Licensing Deal With Last.fm
- Business Matters: Coincidence? Pandora Stock Falls as Media Goes Gaga Over Spotify Launch
- Spotify Is Finally Available in the U.S. -- Now What?
- ASCAP Announces U.S. Licensing Agreement With Spotify
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.