- RIAA Weighs in on Flap Over Executive Salaries
- French Music Sales Down 5% In Q1; Digital Rises 13%
- Did Amazon Overstep With Its 99-Cent Lady Gaga Album Promotion?
- Access Reveals Its Warner Music Acquisition Financing Plan in Statement
- Apple's Cloud Music hang-up
- Music Exec Giving $5 Million to N.Y.U. to Expand Music Business Program
- Warner Music Shareholder Group Attempts To Stop $3.3 Billion Sale
- Oh Look, The Overall Music Industry In Canada Has Been Growing As Well...
- BMI Launches ‘Behind The Song’ Video Series
- Live Nation: The Average Fan Goes to Just 1.5 Shows a Year...
- Vinyl Projected to Grow More Than 25 Percent In 2011...
- Despite RIAA, Digital Music Sales Still Growing
- LimeWire and Major Record Labels Reach Settlement
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.