- Who the Heck Wants to Invest in Music These Days? Lots of People
- The Looming Battle Beyond Digital Music Distribution
- Labels, Publishers Vie For Honors at 2011 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Amazon Betting on Cloud Computing, Sacrificing Some Profit
- The Average TuneCore Artist Makes $179 a Year...
- Warner Music's Stock Has Dropped 72% In Five Years
- Sources: Apple may sign deal with Warner for digital music service
- Is Google looking at Spotify alliance for big music offer?
- Radio airplay analysis: a change in the air?
- Beggars Group Opens West Coast Office
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.