- PRS For Music, U.K. Royalty Collection Society, Predicts Difficult 2011
- How Many Millions Did Amazon Lose on Two Days of 99 Cent Lady Gaga Sales?
- Internet Ad Revenue Hits New High
- Business Matters: Pandora Grew Like Gangbusters in Q1 -- Except In One Important Way
- The Michael Jackson Factor: Sony's Music Revenues Down 10% In Fiscal Year, 13% in Fourth Quarter
- Facebook's Music Plans Reach Far Beyond Spotify: The Real Story
- German Culture Minister Announces Copyright Reform
- Apple confirms iCloud touching down on Monday
- Sean Parker Says Music Industry Will Rebound
- Filesharer sentenced to three years' probation
- Singles Strength Secures EMI Success
Take control of your publishing. Maximize Songtrust for your songs and business.
We created this guide to answer a simple question: How do songwriters support themselves?
The answer is not as simple as we’d like, but our goal is to make it as clear, transparent and understandable as we possibly can.
Songtrust is more than just a rights management platform and publishing administrator - we’re a team of experts in the music community who strive to educate, support, and provide thought leadership to creators, representatives, and businesses across the music industry.
Our hope is that you’ll finish this guide with an better understanding of the business behind songwriting and have actionable resources to help you be successful.