On Sunday, March 14th, the 63rd GRAMMYs took place, celebrating musical achievements and creativity from the last year. Across the categories, six Songtrust songwriters were recognized for their songwriting and contributions to four GRAMMY-winning albums by Bad Bunny, Burna Boy, Kaytranada, and Desert Sessions.
Congratulations to our GRAMMY-winning clients, Chisom Ezeh, Edwin Vasquez, Elisabeth Mclaughlin, Iman Omari, Jason Garcia, and Micah Davis.
Music is undergoing a paradigm shifting where more and more music creators are deciding to maintain their independence. Songtrust's growing representation of GRAMMY-nominated and GRAMMY-winning songwriters is a reflection of this.
Songtrust & The GRAMMYS:
- 63rd GRAMMYs - Nominations: 14 | Winning Categories: 4 | Winning Writers: 6
- 62nd GRAMMYs - Nominations: 6 | Winning Categories: 2 | Winning Writers: 2
The complete list of winners is below and organized by category. Songtrust Songwriters are highlighted in red.
Best Dance/Electronic AlbumAlbum: Bubba | Artist: Kaytranada
- "2 The Music" | Iman Omari
- "Need It" | Micah Davis
Best Global Music AlbumAlbum: Twice As Tall | Artist: Burna Boy
- "Bebo" | Chisom Ezeh (Rexxie) via HighTower Lawyers
- "Comma" | Chisom Ezeh (Rexxie) via HighTower Lawyers
Best Latin Pop or Urban AlbumAlbum: YHLQMDLG | Artist: Bad Bunny
- "Que Malo" | Edwin Vasquez (Ñengo Flow) via Cinq Music
- "Safaera" | Edwin Vasquez (Ñengo Flow) via Cinq Music
- "25/8" | Jason Garcia
- Best Recording Package
Artist: Desert Sessions
- "Vols. 11 & 12" | Elisabeth Mclaughlin
To listen to all of the GRAMMY-nominated works that Songtrust represents, follow and listen to our playlist below, or click here.